Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Student apllication Ryu lightorb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu lightorb

Ryu lightorb

Student apllication Ryu lightorb Empty
PostSubject: Student apllication Ryu lightorb   Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:21 pm

First Name: {Ryu}
Middle Name(s): {no one knows my middle name nore do i}
Last Name: {Lightorb}
Nickname(s): {Ryul}
Title(s): {protecter}
Species: {pureblood elve }
Element: {Light}
Homeland: {Inside the orb of light and life}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: {harnessing an orb of light.}
only certain light user can hold orbs of light as far as i know thers 40 there may be more
i am one user

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: {orb of light}
its not a weapon i dont fight if i have to i use magic raw powered magic

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: {umm i look like a 13 year old my look is off my picture .}

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality: {secretive.}

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests: {Do you stay inside? Do you like the outdoors? no
What do you do when you're bored?} i wish i knew
[color-cyan]Likes:[/color] {blue}
Dislikes: {darkness}

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: {to meet a demon and slay it ?}
Goals in life (or death): {to find the true power of earth aka magic?}

The Lock
~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~

Family members: {i have no memory}
Others: {no one now}
History: {i dont know i remember waking up one day with a application sheet in my hand

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

Who did you give the treats to?: {NO ONE}
Back to top Go down
Ryu lightorb

Ryu lightorb

Student apllication Ryu lightorb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student apllication Ryu lightorb   Student apllication Ryu lightorb Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Gakuen Mugendai Student Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{[center] Gakuen Mugendai Student Application

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

{embed a picture of your character here}

The Voice
~The title lies in... you.~

First Name: {Ryu}
Middle Name(s): {dont remember}
Last Name: {Lightorb}
Nickname(s): {Ryul}
Title(s): {protector}
Species: {elven}
Element: {light}
Homeland: {inside the orb of light}

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: {harnessing an orb of light.}
Explanation... and limitation: {only certain light user can hold orbs of light as far as i know thers 40 there may be more maybe 9000
i am one user

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: {orb of light}
Explanation... and limitation: {if i fight i use the orb to call magici am limited to little power so i use it lightly]

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: {i look like above picture whit hair pointy ears rouge knot like hair and a amulet of light }

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality:[secretive and keeps to self dosent talk much }

[color=olive]

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests:[warhammer
What do you do when you're bored?} nothin
Dislikes: {fire}

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: {to find magic in real life and yto control it}
Goals in life (or death): {life more life i wanna live very long?}

The Lock
~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~

Family members: {none}
Others: {no?}
History: {i woke up with an application in my hand thats all i remember (i was born 13 thats why i was cresated by the orb of light ]

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

Who did you give the treats to?: {cecielia i cant spell that}

}
Back to top Go down

Student apllication Ryu lightorb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gakuen Mugendai :: New Members :: Student Applications :: Application Desk-
Jump to: