Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Empty
PostSubject: Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii   Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Gakuen Mugendai Student Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Img040

The Voice
~The title lies in... you.~

First Name: Cecilla
Middle Name(s):
Last Name: Oishii-Besessenheit
Nickname(s): Ceci, Baka, Imoto chan (by Jason and Rowann).
Title(s): N/A
Birthday: 9th June
Gender: Female in appearance (fairies are actually androgynous)
Species: Butterfly Fairy/Butterfly Demon Hybrid (Only a tiny part of her is demon, she is mainly fairy.)
Element: Light and ???
Homeland: The misty lake, Forest of the sprites, The Demonic Realm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: Light sign "Bubbling Aura" - An aura that always surrounds Cecilla like a sparkling diamond... a shining star. Most of the time, it's invisible, but the amount of light in an area affects its visibility.
Explanation... and limitation: Cecilla can manipulate the aura and its' energy in many different ways (see techniques), the main way being channeling the aura through her body to mix with her saliva to make many types of bubbles, this is her favourite use of her aura, and was developed by her childish boredom and love of mischief-making. The shining aura enables her to be easily found, so she's not very good at hiding or sneaking around. She also has trouble controlling it at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: Sucubo Mariposa (Butterfly Succubus)- small twin daggers
Explanation... and limitation: Twin dagger with cotton candy pink hilts and small butterfly decorations at the bottom of each dagger that hold chains to them; the chains are approx. 2 metres long. While fighting, she wraps the chains around her hands to keep them out of the way. Cecilla can use the chains as whips, grappling hooks etc. She also uses them to lasso things and strangle opponents. The blades are slightly curved at the ends and have spikes sticking out of the back edges of the blades.

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: Cecilla is very small for a demon, because she is part fairy. She stands at 3' 6" and usually floats in mid-air to meet most other students at eye level, her weight is 33kg. She has milky pale skin and rosy red cheeks. Her hair is candy floss pink, short and layered, with an ahoge on her parting and a full fringe shaped around her face, she also wears a bright grass green ribbon with a bow tied to the left side of her head. Her eyes are big and mint green, and she has short eyelashes. Although she has fangs, they are fairly short for those of a demon therefore she can't cause much damage by biting someone. Because she is a fairy, Cecilla has wings; they are translucent and mint green in colour. They can also fold away, however, Cecilla rarely does this. Her outfit consists of a very fitting bright grass green leotard with a high neck and no sleeves. She wears bright grass green thighhighs, has bright grass green fingerless gloves, armbands at the tops of her arms, and a band around the top of her left leg with a purple infinity symbol embroidered on it. Her boots are petroleum blue, and reach halfway up her shins. They zip up on the outer sides, and have 3-inch platforms. Her figure is hourglass and petite. There is a loose-fitting belt around her hips that holds her twin daggers. She likes to wear 40's, 50's and 60's style clothing at weekends and other casual events.

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality: Cecilla is, apparently, a child genius at the academy, as her knowledge of magic, fighting and elements exceed others, and her unique ability is at quite a high level (thus, her student council leader status), however, she lacks common sense and can be very clumsy and air-headed, therefore her nickname among many students is "Baka" (idiot in japanese). Back in the demon realm, she is a princess, but she doesn't plan on going home anytime soon. She is innocent, cute and childish, so she is prone to tantrums occaisionally. A slight problem with Cecilla is the fact that she has an alternate pesona, Remilla ((Remilla has a separate bio beneath this one, please see that for info on her.)), whom Cecilla is able to transform into using her aura.

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests: Causing mischief, trapping objects in her bubbles, being with Kraatz whom she greatly loves and admires, playing games, practicing new bubble, aura and elemental techniques.
Likes: Bubblegum, Remilla, sweet things, Kraatz, noodles, playing games, drawing, fairy tales, and plushie toys.
Dislikes: Garlic, mushrooms, being rushed, serious battles, Ryou.

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: Cecilla wants to be able to be with Kraatz for as long as possible, even when he graduates before she does.
Goals in life (or death): To master many different elements. Bring peace to her homeland, and to someday return to her parents. To become a good cook and try different cuisines; Kraatz says that Blood is delicious!

The Lock
~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~

Family members: Parents- Lord and Lady of the Misty Lake (Still alive). Fiancee- Ryou Morichika(Deceased).
Others: Kraatz (object of her affections), Jason (older brother figure), Remilla (Cecilla's other personality), Rowann (mentor and older sister figure).
History:Cecilla was born to Lord and Lady Besessenheit of Misty Lake on the 9th of the month of fuzuki (book month), 1508 A.D. (demon realm calendar). From birth, she was able to control the element of light like all fairies in the Besessenheit clan, who control the element and use it to create light for the misty lake, which is shrouded in darkness because of its location in the demon world. Cecilla's element oddly became an aura that shrouded her and gave her abnormal abilities for fairies; she was able to turn her use of the element light into something able to cause damage, something that the control of the light element usually prohibited. Because of this, the elders of the lake insisted that she honed her powers to defend the lake from demons who attacked it occaisionally, taking fairies away for food, experimentation, and other uses. Cecilla's parents were against this because of Cecilla's young age, and although they were the rulers of the lake, they couldn't go against the decision of the lake elders. Cecilla wasn't too fond of the idea either, because she preferred to play games and cause mischief around the lake, but she decided to go with it for a while. Cecilla was given twin daggers by the name of 'Sucubo Mariposa' (Butterfly Succubus) which she learned to wield and used to help her exterminate the demons. Consequently, Cecilla trained daily in fighting techniques and control of her aura, and sucessfully defended the forest of sprites for years, eventually leading to conditional peace between the demons and fairies (though some rogue demons still attacked).
One day, Cecilla's parents came to her and reluctantly declared she was to be married to a noble wolf demon from just outside the forest of sprites, Ryou Morichika, to seal the peace between the fairies and demons. Cecilla thought it would be a good idea, as she would be able to relax and the citizens of the forest of sprites wouldnt worry anymore, but she didn't want to get married to a demon... she was raised to kill demons, and wouldn't ever be able to love him. The marriage wouldn't be for love, it would be for purpose, and Cecilla was still a young girl. Ryou was a handsome demon whose eye had caught Cecilla, however, he secretly hated her, because when his sister had attacked the forest or sprites, Cecilla had swiftly assassinated her before she could reach any villages over the border of the forest. Even though she was against the marriage, she accepted and was arranged to marry Ryou in one month. Two days before the marriage while the festivities were being prepared, Cecilla went to meet her fiancee by his request. At his mansion, the demon showed Cecilla where she would be living and gave her strawberries, a rare food from the human world, as a gift. She devoured them greedily, enjoying them and thanked Ryou. He eventually led Cecilla to the mansion basement; "Here is my experimentation laboratory, many demons work here studying different species and conducting experiments.", he told her. Cecilla's eyes widened worriedly, seeing fairies, elves, demons and other species in tanks, on experimentation tables, wired to machines and being tested on, and turned to Ryou angrily as she felt lightheaded. She knew something was up... but she couldn't work out why she was suddenly feeling so dizzy.
When she came to, she found herself with Sucubo Mariposa stabbed into her wings, thin tubes inplanted into her wrists leading to a tank with a blood coloured liquid bubbling inside it, and tubes leading from her heart to a tank that was filling with a blood coloured liquid and a gas that was a similar colour to her aura. She turned her head to face Ryou, who was standing over her with other demons surrounding her.
"What is this, Ryou? What are you doing?!" Cecilla inquired angrily.
"Therianthropy, Cecilla... do you know what that means?" Ryou answered. Cecilla paused and thought for a moment,
"Therianthropy refers to the metamorphosis of one being to another... Ryou, I demand an explanation at once!". Ryou smiled evilly, looking down on her;
"One tank is filling with your aura and blood, the other contains the blood of my deceased sister, a demon you brutally slaughtered... to put it simply, im making a part of you demon with the power of human "sciences" and youkai magic. I'll try to implant your aura into myself if it's a sucess! Oh, don't pull that face! I know it's a forbidden practice, but the end result will be most intriguing! That is, if it doesn't kill you...". Cecilla's face expressed disgust at Ryou's actions,
"Wh-why are you doing this?! You realise we're supposed to be getting married in two days, what if I die now? How are we ever supposed to live in peace?" she was trying not to cry, but tears couldn't help but well up in her eyes.
"You killed my dear sister, don't you remember? I've been wanting to try this experiment for a while now... and now is the perfect time! It doesn't matter if you die- it just means we won't have peace! If you live... well, we'll just have to see what becomes of you!" Ryou exclaimed as he connected wires to Cecilla's head. Once again, she felt drowsy and slowly fell asleep whilst hearing the maniacal laughter of Ryou.
When Cecilla came to, she wearily looked around to see the laboratory in ruins; the ceiling had bloodstains splattered onto it, equipment, machines and tanks were destroyed and the stench of blood was drifting through the air. She didn't have enough energy to get up, and had a splitting headache, so she gradually gathered as much of her aura around her as possible and tried to regain her energy. As she carefully sat up, she noticed her wings were intact and Sucubo Mariposa were laying next to her, the wires were gone, and there were bloodstains all over her body. Scanning her surroundings, Cecilla saw what appeared to be several bodies of demons laying on the ground, one of the being Ryou's body. Scared and confused at what was going on Cecilla ran back to the Misty lake to find her parents. She explained to them what had happened, and it was decided the incident would be covered up from everyone, including the elders. Everyone was told that the noble demon, Ryou Morichika, was killed by rogue demons who were opposed to the marriage of him and Cecilla. Of course, Cecilla and her parents didn't know who did it.
Over the next few months, demon attacks lessened and Cecilla began hearing an odd voice in her head. As the months went on, the voice became clearer and clearer. It only ever recited poetry, and sang songs, but it was starting to greatly annoy Cecilla. One night, Cecilla dreamt of the incident in Ryou's laboratory, but instead saw what happened while she was unconscious; Ryou had began the transfusion of demon blood to mix with Cecilla's fairy blood, it was proving sucessful until Cecilla began to talk with a voice other than hers; the voice that bubbled around in Cecilla's head. She sat up as her aura began to surround her, creating a bubble with her inside it as it rose to the ceiling. Suddenly, what appeared to be six spikes pierced the bubble, popping it to reveal a demonic girl who appeared about 17 in human age, with six wings each made from 3 bones that resembled ribs bones. She had hair, eyes and skin colour similar to that of Cecilla's, but she had sharp claws on her hands and feet, antennae, patches of green scales on her body, turquoise tribal tatoos and clothing with a tribal appearance. Sucubo Mariposa were now twin bladed fans, though they still had the chains and butterfly decoration. The strange girl's eyes turned a demonic red as she lunged towards Ryou, tearing him apart mercilessly with her claws. She continued to destroy the laboratory and the other demons within it for about an hour, after which she collapsed from fatigue, and mysteriously transformed back into Cecilla.
"I am Remilla... it's nice to finally be able to directly contact you, Cecilla" spoke the voice of the girl from Cecilla's dream, "I believe.. I now reside here.. in you".
"How is it possible? How can be be each other? What did Ryou do to me?" asked Cecilla worriedly.
"I'm not exactly an expert on the subject, but through using human "sciences" combined with youkai magic, or rather, taking demon blood and your blood and aura, then using the machines to mix it together, he was able to alter your genetic makeup. It was supposed to give you demon powers but instead gave birth to me! Though it seems that since the incident, I haven't been able to get out of your head..."
"So you mean... you're me... and I'm you?"
"I suppose... I wish I could get a body though..."
"We need to find a trigger... maybe? I think it would be bestest if we could find a way to switch control of this body... I like you Remilla, because you're a demon, but you're not evil!"
"I guess I'm not evil because I'm part of you!"
"Yay! Maybe I should thank Ryou.. just once, right now..."
"Why is that?"
"Because I have a friend!"
"I'm glad! But just to warn you, I'm still a demon, so I could still go beserk and kill, actually, I rather enjoyed that the other day, I'm sorry." Remilla apologised, "Maybe I'm like those Oni- a battle maniac...?"
"Heehee! It doesn't matter! I think that if we try really hard, we can control ourselves so that you can battle, but not go beserk, and I can learn to share a body with you! I really like you Remilla! From now on, we're great allies!"
At that moment, if Remilla had a separate body to Cecilla, she would have embraced her in a hug, but she simply smiled from inside Cecilla's head.
"But I'm part demon now... and the residents of the forest of sprites are ordered to kill, in any way, any demon that crosses the border... I think it would be best if you and me disappeared for a while, Remilla... as I don't think I'll be very welcome at home. My parents should know about this- they'll understand, but I'll just leave them a note instead of tell them face-to-face. I don't want to see my parents upset again.."
"Of course, Cecilla, after all, I can read your memories, thoughts, everything! Sorry, hehe. But you can read mine too! So it's fair!"
"Maybe I can finally enjoy life, Remilla! I never got to do stuff that the other fairy children did... all i ever did was kill..."
"I think I know what to do, Cecilla..." Remilla proceeded to tell Cecilla about the human world, which Cecilla knew very little about, and how many beings reside there to escape their world. That night, Cecilla left the note for her parents, and left the forest of sprites for the border of the demon realm. When she arrived in the Human realm in a forest somewhere in England, she met a witch called Rowann Redfern, whom she first thought was a human, kneeling by a grave in a cemetary . Sensing that in fact she had magical powers emanating from her, Cecilla decided to approach her. Rowann immediately noticed Cecilla wasn't human. They began talking, luckily, Rowann, being extremely intellectual, was able to understand fairy-language and speak it, and Cecilla told Rowann her story, and why she had come to the human realm.
"I know a place, Cecilla... A place where non-humans who have come to Earth can reside in safety and can learn to live among the humans... It's called "Gakuen Mugendai", and I'm a teacher there. I would be honoured if you would accompany me there. I've just come here today to visit the grave of my husband who sadly passed away. He was a witch like me."
"Miss Rowann... I would love to go with you! Remilla says she wants to go too!!"
"Then we'll go" smiled Rowann.
From then on, Cecilla attended Gakuen Mugendai along with Remilla to learn to control their new powers. After being admitted into the academy, Cecilla was made joint leader of the student council, the geniuses of gakuen mugendai. At the academy, as well as regular lessons, Rowann personally taught Cecilla and Remilla how to speak english, other languages they would need at the academy, how to control their transformations and their powers. Cecilla also grew very attached to Kraatz, the other leader of the student council, and an extremely powerful vampire. Kraatz and Cecilla/Remilla are now very close and Kraatz often looks after Cecilla.

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

Who did you give the treats to?: Kraatz

Last edited by Cecilla on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii   Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Gakuen Mugendai Student Application

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

{embed a picture of your character here}

The Voice
~The title lies in... you.~

First Name: Remilla
Middle Name(s): N/A
Last Name: N/A
Nickname(s): Rem-Rem, "That butterfly girl"
Title(s): N/A
Species: Butterfly Youkai, Therianthrope- Can transform into Cecilla.
Element: Light
Homeland: Demon Realm

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: Light sign "Bubbling Aura" - An aura that always surrounds Remilla like a sparkling diamond... a shining star. Most of the time, it's invisible, but the amount of light in an area affects its visibility.
Explanation... and limitation: Remilla can manipulate the aura and its' energy in many different ways (see techniques), the main way being channeling the aura through her body to mix with her saliva to make many types of bubbles, this is Cecilla's favourite use of the aura, and was developed by her childish boredom and love of mischief-making. The shining aura enables her to be easily found, so she's not very good at hiding or sneaking around. She also has trouble controlling it at times.

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: Sucubo Mariposa (Butterfly Succubus)- Large twin fighting fans
Explanation... and limitation: Twin fighting fans with cotton candy pink hilts and small butterfly decorations at the bottom of each fan that holds chains to them; the chains are approx. 2 metres long. While fighting, she wraps the chains around her hands to keep them out of the way. Remilla can use the chains as whips, grappling hooks etc. She also uses them to lasso things and strangle opponents. The fans are feathered, but have tiny blades within each feather fibre. They are light and elegant, and Remilla has a fighting style that resembles dancing.

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: Remilla stands at 5" 5'- much taller than Cecilla, but still short compared to many students at the academy. She weighs 45kg, including her wings when they're out. Her hair is very similar to Cecilla's, except Remilla has two long ribbon like antennae that are about 1.8m long, and her hair is about 2inches shorter than Cecilla's. Her eyes are also mint green, but her eyelashes are longer. Remilla's skin is a pale milky colour, and her cheecks are rosy red. She has quite long fangs that are very sharp. Her wings are very different from Cecilla's- Remilla has three wings on each side of her body, each wing is made from 3 long pieces of bone that resemble ribs, and the pieces of bone connect together at the tips. Between each bone, there is a transparent wing material that sparkles in the light. Remilla is big-chested, and has an hourglass figure. There are bright turquiose tatoos on her body in different places. Some areas of her body are covered in green scales (lower arms, lower shins and feet, parts of her upper thighs and parts of her torso). Her outfit is quite tribal in appearance, and is quite revealing; she claims that it's more aerodynamic, and easier to fight in. (see picture for more about her appearance)

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality: Remilla resides in Cecilla, and Cecilla is able to transform into her. She is much more mature and more clever than Cecilla, and often tries to keep her out of trouble. To Cecilla, she is like an older sister because Remilla gives her advice, and helps her a lot. There are two distinct sides to Remilla's personality: the intelligent and kind side; the side that helps Cecilla get out of sticky situations. Then there is the other side that shows her Demonic side; when in battle Remilla likes to play with her opponent and drag things out, making things as painful as possible to her opponent and herself. She can become very sadistic and bloodthirsty. When Remilla is like this, it is suggested that unless you're fighting her, or you're Kraatz, you should stay out of the way... well out of the way.

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests: When Remilla is in her body, she enjoys fighting and sparring, reading, singing, visiting the hot springs, and dancing- she taught Kraatz how to dance.
Likes: Bubblegum, noodles, Cecilla, books, fighting, hot springs.
Dislikes: Those who get in her way, those who don't fight fair, garlic, mushrooms, and perverts.

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: For her and Cecilla to one day have separate bodies, so she can meet Cecilla as herself, not just the thing that resides inside her.
Goals in life (or death): To help Cecilla graduate, to master different elements, and to become incredibly strong.

The Lock
~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~

Family members: None at all
Others: Cecilla (little sister figure, other personality), Rowann (mentor), Kraatz (sparring buddy, good friend), Jason (sparring buddy, good friend)
History: See Cecilla's history.

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

Who did you give the treats to?: Kraatz
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net

Besessenheit, Cecilla Oishii
Page 1 of 1